Based on the WPBNS site you visit or the application you use, we may collect different types of information. Therefore, this Privacy Statement is meant to be a general statement and may be supplemented by additional information.
Collection and Use of Information
- Your voluntary submissions, such as your email address or other contact information, may be collected by WPBNS to respond to your inquiries and for internal marketing and development purposes.
- WPBNS websites may use online data entry forms to collect personally identifiable information, including your name and contact information (email, address, telephone number, etc.) and other identifiers in order to allow you to provide website feedback, register for events, or use WPBNS' online applications and services.
We may reveal personally identifiable information about you to unaffiliated third parties:
- if you request or authorize it;
- in order to accomplish a transaction on your behalf;
- if the information is provided to our agents, outside vendors, or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, etc.); or
We may share information that does not personally identify you without restriction.
Cookies and Website Analytics
We may allow selected third parties to place cookies through the website to provide us with better insights into the use of the website or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a user’s online activities over time and across different websites when he or she uses our website.
Many WPBNS websites use Google Analytics (or other similar web analytics tools) to collect information about visitor traffic and behavior. This allows us to identify usage trends and to improve the performance and content of our websites.
We do not use this tool to collect or store your personal information, and it cannot be used to identify who you are.
You can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics.
We currently do not use technology that responds to do-not-track signals from your browser.
Access and Choice
You can choose not to receive certain emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your account, purchases, or relationship with WPBNS.
If you are located in the European Union, you may also have additional rights with respect to your Information, such as (i) data access and portability; (ii) data correction (including the ability to update your personal data); (iii) data deletion (including the right to have WPBNS delete your personal information, except information we are required to retain, by contacting us); and (iv) withdrawal of consent or objection to processing (including, in limited circumstances, the right to ask WPBNS to stop processing your personal data, with some exceptions, by contacting us). You may also be able to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in the European Union.